Arrested for Sexual Conduct with a Minor?
Our Phoenix Sex Crime Attorneys Are Here to Help
Sexual conduct with a minor is one of the most serious sex crimes that
you could be charged with in Arizona. Depending on the allegations and
the age of the victim, convictions can range from several decades to life
in prison. Worse yet, these are flat sentences, without the possibility
of early release. At Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C., our Phoenix criminal
attorneys provide aggressive legal representation to people facing sexual
conduct with a minor or
child molestation charges.
Why Should You Call Suzuki Law Offices?
- Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. has defended hundreds of cases
- We have experience as former state and federal prosecutors
- We offer a free, no-obligation consultation to all clients
Sexual Conduct with a Minor Defined Under Arizona Law
According to Arizona Statute § 13-1405, you could be charged with
the crime of sexual conduct with a minor if you knowingly or intentionally
engage in sexual intercourse or oral sexual conduct with a minor—as
in anyone under the age of 18. Sexual conduct with a minor and child molestation
are both classified as "dangerous crimes against children" (DCAC).
These are serious allegations that carry
mandatory sentences, which is why you should waste no time in contacting our firm.
The severity of your charges will depend on the following factors:
- If the minor was under the age of 15, you can be charged with a class 2 felony
- If you are in a position of authority, you can be charged with a class 2 felony
- If the minor was at least 15 years old, you can be charged with a class 6 felony
How to Fight Sexual Conduct with a Minor Charges
When you hire the Phoenix criminal defense lawyers at Suzuki Law Offices,
L.L.C., we will work with private investigators to investigate the allegations
against you and gather information on the victim. We will also use a psychiatrist
to show that the incident was isolated and that you are not a child predator
or pedophile. We use top medical professionals and psychiatrists to do
these risk assessments, and doctors who have credibility with
sex crime prosecutors and before the court.
It may be possible to fight your child sex crime charges by showing that:
- The victim was untruthful / has made false allegations before
- You could not have reasonably known that the victim was under 18
- You and the victim are high school students less than two years apart
- This was an isolated incident and that you are not a pedophile
Don’t Wait – Call Now to Schedule Your FREE Consultation!
Do not wait to contact our Phoenix sex crime lawyers about your sexual
conduct with a minor or child molestation charges. The prosecution has
already started to build their case against you. Let Suzuki Law Offices,
L.L.C. start building your defense.
Your initial consultation is free and confidential, so give us a call today at (602) 842-6762 to get started.
Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. is ready to fight for you. Call us today for
the help you need.