Need Answers?We Can Help! Email Us Today!
Bold labels are required.
Bold labels are required.
DUI Defense & DUI-Related Crimes
Diligent Phoenix DUI Defense Attorneys
The Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C., will fight for your rights to avoid or minimize the effect of a DUI conviction, a driver's license suspension, jail time, an ignition interlock device, court fines, an alcohol screening and supervised probation. Your best defense is an experienced attorney who will act aggressively and quickly to protect your rights.
Arizona Attorney DUI Penalties
While each case is different, in general, the penalty for even a first-time drunk driving conviction can be quite severe, including:
- First Time DUI (BAC .08 to .15 percent): One day to six months in jail; minimum fine of $250 and an additional $500 to the State Prison Fund; driver's license suspension of 90 days; installation of ignition interlock device; alcohol counseling likely; probation up to a five year maximum.
Additionally, second and third DUI offenses carry even stricter penalties and are automatically felony charges.
Challenging a DUI Arrest — Is There Enough Evidence to Convict You?
DUI defendants need an Arizona Phoenix DUI defense lawyer who knows the ever-changing and complex legal issues that surround a DUI investigation. At the Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C., an experienced and aggressive Arizona DUI defense attorney will personally handle every aspect of your case. Your Phoenix DUI lawyer from our firm will conduct a thorough investigation into your specific set of facts. Each criminal and DUI crime is unique and requires a professional, aggressive and experienced attorney who is committed to work hard and fight for you and your rights.
Our law firm will discuss all issues involved in your case and take the time to explain the law, including, but not limited to:
- Whether there was reasonable suspicion for a traffic stop
- Whether there was sufficient probable cause for a DUI arrest
- Whether your Miranda rights or any other constitutional rights were violated
- The reliability of field sobriety tests and Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test (HGN)
- The reliability of Breathalyzer tests or blood tests
- Motor Vehicle Division (MVD) license suspensions and MVD hearings
- Any other issues that are relevant to your specific case
Professional, Aggressive, Client-Focused
Contact Us • Free Initial Consultation • ¡Hablamos Español!
Contact our Phoenix, Arizona, criminal lawyers for a free initial consultation by calling 602-635-1369 or e-mailing our law office. There are fluent Spanish speakers on staff, including Mr. Suzuki himself.Click Here for a Free Case Evaluation