Need Answers?We Can Help! Email Us Today!
Bold labels are required.
Bold labels are required.
Phoenix Aggravated DUI Attorney
Arizona Felony Drunk Driving Lawyer
An Arizona aggravated DUI/DWI (also known as felony DUI/DWI) conviction comes with mandatory prison time, large fines and years of driver's license revocation.
Do not accept these consequences without a fair fight. Contact the Phoenix aggravated DUI lawyers at Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C., today. Richard Suzuki and Matthew Bartz are former prosecutors who use their knowledge of criminal law to offer professional and aggressive defense to clients throughout the Phoenix Metro Area, Maricopa County and statewide.
Experienced Criminal Defense in Arizona
- Free Initial Consultation
When Is DUI a Felony?
You can be charged with felony DUI/DWI in a variety of situations, including:
- When you are pulled over for DUI and you have a minor under 15 years of age in your car
- When you are pulled over for DUI and you have a suspended license
- When you have been convicted of more than two other DUI offenses in the past seven years (this is a class 4 felony)
A class 4 felony carries a sentence of at least one year and up to 3.75 years in prison (not jail — prison).
You Can Challenge Your Aggravated DUI Arrest
DUI defendants need a Phoenix aggravated DUI lawyer who understands the issues and defenses involved in a DUI/DWI arrest and will fight aggressively against DUI/DWI charges. Our law firm will bring all defenses available to you, which may include:
- Challenging your Arizona DUI/DWI stop: Did the officer(s) have reasonable suspicion that you were driving drunk? Did they read you your Miranda rights?
- Challenging the field sobriety test: Were your field sobriety test and Horizontal Gaze Nystagmus Test (HGN Test) reliable?
- Challenging the blood or breath test: Was the Breathalyzer working? Was the blood or breath test an accurate reading of your blood alcohol level (BAC) at the time you were pulled over?
- Challenging your arrest: Did the officer(s) have probable cause to arrest you for DUI?
If the answer to any of the above questions is "no," we may be able to move to dismiss your DUI charges altogether.
Arizona Driving on a Revoked License Attorney
If you are accused of driving drunk on a revoked license, there are other possible defenses available to you. Was your license actually suspended? We will order and review the Motor Vehicle Division Abstract (MVD Abstract) of your criminal record to determine if your license was suspended. If it was, did you receive notification that your license was suspended? The prosecutor has the burden of proof to show that you knew your license was suspended. If they cannot do that, we will move to have your charges reduced.
Contact an Experienced Phoenix Aggravated DUI Lawyer
Act now. Call our Phoenix, Arizona, law offices at 602-635-1369 or contact us online. We offer a free consultation to English- and Spanish-speaking clients.Click Here for a Free Case Evaluation