When Attorney Barsky moved to Arizona, she began her legal career with Ryley, Carlock, & Applewhite, then Resnick & Louis, and was one of the Managing Attorneys for Goldberg & Osborne before joining the legal team at Suzuki Law Offices where she practices in the criminal and civil divisions of the firm.
Barsky is currently serving her second consecutive terms on the Board of Directors for Scottsdale Bar Association and Maricopa Bar Association. Barsky also serves on The Phoenix Philanthropists Board for the last five years. Barsky is also Chair of The Paiute Neighbor Center Committee for Scottsdale Bar Association.
Barsky has participated in the Mock Trial Competitions as a State Tournament Judge in the Semi-Finals and Finals' Competitions for 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Mock Trial Competitions for Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education. Barsky is also a Professor at Brighton College.
While in college and all through her formal education, Barsky worked several jobs to support herself and pay for her tuition. It was as a teenager that Barsky decided to become a lawyer and give back to the community. Community involvement and volunteerism have been a way of life for her since she was a teenager, including serving in leadership positions. Barsky can frequently be found volunteering for public service organizations which are dedicated to serving the elderly, individuals having financial difficulty, the U.S. Veterans and troubled teenagers who are displaced from their parents.
Barsky has also actively raised money for breast cancer research after four of her friends were diagnosed with breast cancer, including being awarded, “The Number #1 Individual fund-raiser For City of Hope nationally. Barsky was also a member of The Board of Trustees of Temple University for seven consecutive years.
Attorney Barsky earned her Bachelor of Arts Degree from Temple University before receiving her Juris Doctorate from the Temple University Beasley School of Law. After law school, Barsky got her LL.M. in Trial Advocacy at Temple University Beasley School of Law, which has been ranked by U.S. News & World Report, as among the top three trial advocacy programs in the country for more than twenty years.
Areas of Practice?
- Personal Injury
- Criminal Law
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of Arizona
- U.S. District Court of Pennsylvania
Temple University-Main Campus
- Temple University Beasley School of Law
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement