JD is a current member of the Arizona State Bar and is licensed to in practice in Arizona and Arizona Federal District Court.
JD Denny was raised in the Phoenix area and graduated from Arizona State University with a degree in Criminal Justice and Political Science. A graduate of Florida A&M University in Orlando, Florida (J.D. 2009) JD earned top honors in Ethics. JD began his career with Judge Komanski’s Chambers in the Orange County Superior Court, focusing on criminal cases. JD was admitted to the Arizona Bar Association in 2012.?
JD moved to Arizona where he was admitted to the Arizona Bar Association in 2009 and has handled hundreds of criminal defense cases in Arizona, working with people from all over the state. While he was gaining tremendous experience in Criminal Law he had an opportunity to teach American History and Constitutional Law classes at a local charter school. His passion, knowledge and tremendous experience for the Law and for the Constitution helped to grow a Criminal Justice program at the school, offering college credit to the students there.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Bar Association
- Arizona State University
- Florida A&M University
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement