Brad D. Smith
Brad Smith has dedicated 100 percent of his legal practice to criminal law and defending the rights, freedoms, and futures of clients charged with crimes. His diverse experience and commitment to clients have led to many dismissals and substantial reductions for clients - and continually helps drive our ability to secure positive results at Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C.
A graduate of University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2001), Brad began his career working as a state felony prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office. During his time as a prosecutor, he handled thousands of felony cases and became a member of the Major Crimes Vehicular Bureau. Among other serious crimes, he focused on cases involving aggravated DUI and vehicular manslaughter.
Brad has aggressively and successfully dedicated himself to the defense of individuals accused of crimes since 2007 - and his experience as a former prosecutor has proved invaluable in creating strong defense strategies. Brad is a current member of the Arizona State Bar and is license to practice in Arizona and Arizona Federal District Court.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Criminal Law
- Arizona, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2012
University of Kansas School of Law, Lawrence, Kansas
- J.D. - 2001
Honors and Awards
- Kansas Bar Association Academic Merit Scholarship
- Phi Beta Kappa Academic Society
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement