Claudia Ramirez is an Arizona native and double Sun Devil having received both her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with a minor in Spanish and her Juris Doctorate from Arizona State University.
Prior to attending law school, Claudia worked as a social worker for the state of Arizona.
While in Law School Claudia interned for the City of Phoenix Public Defender’s office where she helped prepare trials for DUI and domestic violence cases. After her externship, Claudia continued as a law clerk for a contract attorney with OPDS. She further went on to work for ASU Law at their Arizona Legal Center, providing clients with free legal aid.
Claudia is fluent in Spanish.
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement