Colin D. O’Sullivan is an Arizona native with deep roots in the legal community. He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Business Administration and Marketing from the University of San Diego where he graduated Cum Laude. Following his undergraduate education, Mr. O’Sullivan received his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law. While in law school, Colin took advantage of the February Bar Examination and took the bar exam early during his third year of law school. Mr. O’Sullivan graduated law school having already passed the bar exam which allowed him to begin practicing law immediately.
Mr. O’Sullivan worked for the Maricopa County Public Defender’s office for four years. Mr. O’Sullivan has extensive criminal defense experience having represented clients in hundreds of felony matters and has handled all types of cases ranging from homicides to misdemeanors. He has extensive experience handling trials, evidentiary hearings, plea negotiations, oral arguments, and jury selection; conducting discovery analysis, legal research, investigation, and witness interviews; and writing motions and other legal pleadings.
As a trial attorney, Mr. O’Sullivan has tried felony jury trials ranging from 2nd Degree Murder to Robbery. He has received numerous favorable jury trial verdicts including obtaining not guilty verdicts on Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon on Police Officers, Possession of Meth for Sale, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon, Aggravated Assault, Kidnapping, Burglary and Robbery. Mr. O’Sullivan’s oral advocacy and courtroom experience allows him to persuasively and passionately represent his clients.
Colin D. O’Sullivan is a member of the Arizona State Bar and is licensed to practice law in Arizona and the United States District Court of Arizona.
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement