Since 2005, Dennis has represented thousands of people who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He has been involved in every facet of a personal case from the initial phone call all the way to trial. Dennis is a member of the Arizona Association for Justice, whose purpose is to promote the interests of those who are injured and to support the attorneys who represent them.
Prior to entering law school, Dennis served in the U.S. Air Force and Arizona Air National Guard. While attending Arizona State University College of Law, Dennis was an extern for the Honorable James A. Teilborg and also clerked with a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury firm. Dennis graduated in 2004 earning a pro bono distinction. Since graduating, Dennis has volunteered with the Landlord/Tenant Clinic at Community Legal Services in downtown Phoenix.
Over the years, Dennis has helped clients in a variety of legal matters. His primary focus, however, has always been representing individuals who have been injured because of someone else’s negligence. Dennis is committed to providing an unmatched combination of the highest quality legal services and customer service to all the personal injury clients of Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C.
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement