Richard J. Suzuki
Richard J. Suzuki, the founding attorney at Suzuki Law Offices, is licensed to practice law in the state of Arizona and the United States District Court. Prior to opening his own law firm, Mr. Suzuki was selected to serve as a law clerk for the Honorable Howard Fell of the Arizona Superior Court in Pima County shortly after graduating from the University of Arizona College of Law. Next, he went to work as a criminal prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office.
Over the next three years, he investigated and litigated felony matters as a part of the Major Crimes Gang and Repeat Offender Program Bureau. After leaving the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, Mr. Suzuki accepted a position as the Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Arizona. While there, he was responsible for handling numerous federal felony and misdemeanor cases throughout Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona. This experience now lends itself to his criminal defense practice.
Mr. Suzuki is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and formerly served as the Trustee on the Maricopa County Bar Foundation. As a fluent Spanish speaker, he is also a member of Los Abogados and the Arizona Hispanic Bar Association. Primarily focused on criminal defense in city, state and federal courts, as well as personal injury law, Mr. Suzuki provides aggressive and professional representation for clients facing a wide range of legal matters. Call now to set up a free initial consultation with the firm. We are available to take your call 24/7!
Richard is licensed to practice in all Arizona state courts, the United States District Court District of Arizona, and the United States Court of Appeals 9th Circuit. Among his many professional memberships, he is a Trustee for the Maricopa County Bar Foundation, part of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Hispanic National Bar Association and the Arizona Hispanic Bar Association, and the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association.
Richard Suzuki’s skill in the area of trial law has also earned him a place in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 and the Million Dollar Advocates Forum®.
University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- Juris Doctorate
University of Arizona
- Bachelor of Arts
Honors and Awards
- N. West Valley Magazine's Top Attorney, 2018
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum®
- Avvo Clients’ Choice, 2015
- United States Attorney Office, Federal Prosecutor (Tucson and Phoenix)
- Office of the Maricopa County Attorney's Office, State Prosecutor
- Hon. Edgar Acuna / Howard Fell, Pima County, Law Clerk
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement