The Mesa criminal defense attorneys at Suzuki Law Offices are highly experienced in aggressively defending clients facing charges, whether related to DUI, white-collar crime allegations, domestic violence, or other criminal matters.
As a prominent local law firm, we have a proven track record of successful representations in state and federal courts. With our founding partner Richard Suzuki’s background as a former prosecutor, clients receive insightful guidance and strategic advocacy uniquely tailored to the strengths and weaknesses of each case.
Our dedicated team of trial-tested former prosecutors is fully prepared to hold the government to its burden of proof and find any legal avenues to challenge the charges. By retaining us you can feel confident having a formidable legal team in your corner, ready to protect your rights and liberty vigorously.
Dedicated Representation for Criminal Defense in Mesa
Whether you’ve been charged with a DUI, possession of an illegal substance, or another criminal offense, the attorneys at Suzuki Law Offices are committed to providing dedicated representation.
Our legal team has extensive experience handling all manner of cases that can arise. Our firm can provide you with legal counsel from:
- Sex Crimes Defense Lawyers
- Juvenile Defense Lawyers
- DUI Defense Lawyers
- Drug Charges Defense Lawyers
- Murder and Manslaughter Defense Lawyers
- Domestic Violence Defense Lawyers
- Child Abuse Defense Lawyers
- Theft Crimes Lawyers
- Violent Crimes Lawyers
- White Collar Crimes Defense Lawyers
We understand that these types of allegations carry serious risks like jail time, fines, probation, and other life-changing penalties if convicted. That’s why we work vigorously from arrest through final disposition.
Whether a case requires negotiating a plea deal or going to trial, you will have lawyers in your corner fighting hard to obtain the best possible outcome.
Committed to providing exceptional legal service to each and every client through integrity, compassion and experience.Get Started
Guiding You Through the Legal Process
Being accused of a crime and facing potential charges can feel overwhelming as you navigate an unfamiliar legal system. At Suzuki Law Offices, our team is dedicated to providing guidance and support through every step. Here is a breakdown of how we will guide you:
- Initial Consultation: We take the time to listen fully and understand the client’s perspective on what happened before advising on the best approach.
- Investigation: Our attorneys and experienced investigators thoroughly check out all factual claims and collect witness statements to build the strongest defense case.
- Court Preparation: We prepare clients for what to expect in court and give tips on proper attire, communication with the judge/prosecutor, and how to behave to make the best impression.
- Motions: If any issues arise, like unreasonable search and seizure, we move swiftly to file appropriate motions to get evidence suppressed or dismissed upfront.
- Mediation/Plea Options: When available, we assess the risk/reward of alternatives like specialty court programs or mediation to potentially resolve cases without trial.
- Trial Readiness: We conduct rigorous mock cross-examinations and testimony preparations so no surprises emerge during trial. Exhibits and timelines are carefully organized.
- Strategies for Sentencing: Mitigation reports will show remedial work, therapy, character referrals, and positive contributions. When appropriate, we advocate for alternatives to incarceration, such as probation.
At all times, we strive to explain the legal system in a way that you can understand, provide you with the information you need to make informed decisions and reduce your stress as much as possible as we fight for your rights and interests.
Mesa Criminal Defense Lawyer Near Me 602-682-5270
Get Help from a Former Prosecutor
Our team is comprised of attorneys who previously worked as prosecutors at the state and federal levels.
Here are the key reasons why it can be important to have a former prosecutor defending you in a criminal trial:
- Insider knowledge: A lawyer who used to be a prosecutor understands how the other side thinks and strategizes a case. They know what evidence prosecutors typically look for and how they might build their case.
- Experience with trials: Prosecutors spend their careers trying criminal cases in court. A former prosecutor turned defense attorney understands the ins and outs of a criminal trial and the procedures for the specific courts.
- Credibility with prosecutors: Having a former “colleague” defending you may help the prosecutors take your case a bit more seriously and be more open to negotiating a plea deal in some situations.
- Understanding of the process: No one knows the criminal justice system quite like a prosecutor. A former prosecutor on your defense team can navigate the process more smoothly and advise you on realistic outcomes.
- Identification of weaknesses: Years spent trying cases from the other perspective help a former prosecutor spot issues, flaws, or room for reasonable doubt in the prosecution’s evidence or strategy.
Contact a Criminal Defense Law Firm in Mesa Today
Dealing with a criminal investigation is incredibly stressful for anyone. While alarming, stay centered – our attorneys have helped many others in exactly your shoes. With decades of trial experience, we’ve seen it all from both sides of the courtroom.
This insight allows our team to analyze evidence like prosecutors while keeping future consequences in mind. Our attorneys will take the time to understand your perspective fully before crafting a strategy that plays to your strengths.
When the situation feels out of your control, let the criminal defense lawyers of Suzuki Law Offices help manage what’s ahead. As former prosecutors now committed to defense, our team understands the ins and outs like no one else. Contact us today for a free case evaluation and learn more about your legal options.