Marc Adair has spent his entire legal career defending the criminally accused in State and Federal courts for crimes ranging from various misdemeanors and DUI to serious and dangerous felonies. Marc brings decades of courtroom and trial experience to bare while aggressively defending individual rights and pursuing the best possible resolution for his clients.
Before joining the Suzuki Law Offices, Marc was a sole practitioner whose practice focused primarily on criminal defense. For approximately 5 years he represented plaintiffs in personal injury cases. Mr. Adair is also well-versed in Arizona bail bond and surety law and currently represents many Arizona bail bond companies.
Marc Adair is a member of the State Bar of Arizona. He is licensed to practice in all Arizona state courts, the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and the United States Court of Appeals 9th Circuit.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California. J.D. 1992
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona. B.S. 1989
- State Bar of Arizona. 1993
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona. 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit. 1995
Honors & Awards
- Client Distinction Award. 2015
- Top Lawyers in Arizona. 2018