Truck drivers are on tight schedules. Despite federal and state regulations limiting the length of time drivers can operate their vehicles before they must rest, many drivers are encouraged to forego breaks in order to speed up the delivery process. Coupled with the rampant use of prescription drugs used by many truckers, the results of such behavior can be serious, and even deadly. Suzuki Law Offices provides aggressive representation in commercial truck accident cases.
The benefits of working with Suzuki Law Offices include:
- Your initial consultation is 100% free of charge
- You won’t pay any fees unless we win your case
- We have recovered millions for injured clients
- We are available 24/7 to discuss your case
Committed to providing exceptional legal service to each and every client through integrity, compassion and experience.Get Started
Contact Suzuki Law Offices for a Free Case Review
By filing a personal injury lawsuit against the negligent truck driver and/or trucking company that caused you harm, you can seek compensation for all of your financial, physical, and emotional losses. This may include compensation for your medical expenses, lost earnings, pain and suffering, mental anguish, and more. Contact Suzuki Law Offices today for a free consultation. We offer English and Spanish-speaking representation to injury victims in and around Phoenix, Arizona.
Phoenix Fatigued Driver Accident Lawyer Near Me 602-682-5270
We Can Act Quickly to Protect Your Rights
Soon after the accident, you can be sure that the trucking company will have its people at the scene. You will need legal representation as soon as possible. When you retain Suzuki Law Offices, we will initiate a legal effort immediately. We will act quickly to preserve evidence, taking the following steps in order to build an effective case on your behalf.
If the truck driver who hit you failed to take necessary breaks, worked longer than is allowed by Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMSCA) regulations, or used dangerous prescription drugs while on the job, our Phoenix car accident attorneys will do everything in our power to hold them accountable. Tired driving is negligent – plain and simple.
How Suzuki Law Offices can help you after a trucking accident:
- We will send a professional accident investigator to the scene to determine the cause.
- We will obtain copies of driver logbooks and other data that could be useful in your case.
- We will make a full accounting of your losses, including medical bills, and lost income.
- We will advocate for you during settlement negotiations or at trial to secure a fair result.