Even an allegation of fraud can affect how trustworthy people find you. If you are under investigation or have been arrested for any kind of fraud charge, you need to act quickly. You need to preserve evidence and make sure that your interests are protected.
Throughout Arizona, people contact Suzuki Law Offices because we are experienced and skilled. Our Phoenix fraud defense attorneys have the legal and technical knowledge needed to handle white collar crime cases, including all instances of fraud.
Committed to providing exceptional legal service to each and every client through integrity, compassion and experience.Get Started
Aggressive Defense for Fraud Charges & Investigations
Fraud charges in Arizona can include a wide range of cases, mostly transactions involving intentional misrepresentation for financial benefit.
We can help you build a fraud defense case if you are facing charges involving:
- Bank fraud: This can involve fraudulent deposits, forging bank documents, and using false information for loan applications.
- Credit card fraud: This occurs when there is unauthorized use of a person’s credit or debit card, and is common with identity theft.
- Wire fraud: This type of fraud involves using electronic media such as email, social media, text, fax, or phone calls to obtain money based on false promises.
- Insurance fraud: Some common examples of insurance fraud can include filing false claims, using another’s identity to file claims, inflated billing for services you did not provide, etc.
- Mortgage fraud: This can include using false information such as an inflated income, wrong employment data, and misrepresenting appraisal values on loan applications in order to obtain a better mortgage loan.
- Medicare or Medicaid fraud: The most common examples of Medicaid/Medicare fraud are billing for services not provided, performing unneeded tests, upcoding, kickbacks, and unbundling billing to bill for more procedures.
- Securities or investment fraud: This can take the form of insider trading, mutual fund fraud, or other types of fraudulent practices that affect the commodities market.
- Real estate fraud: Examples of real estate fraud can include fabrication of employment history or records, forging deeds, predatory lending, and more.
- Tax fraud: Activities that can be considered tax fraud include claiming deductions you do not qualify for, under-reporting or falsifying income, hiding assets, and claiming personal expenses as business expenses.
- Telemarketing fraud: This typically involves conducting scams such as charity scams or pyramid schemes over the phone, or attempting to solicit sensitive information from victims such as Social Security numbers or bank account information.
- Identity theft and fraud: Identity theft commonly involves fraudulently obtaining another person’s personal or financial information for economic gain.
Phoenix Fraud Defense Lawyer Near Me 602-682-5270
How Can Suzuki Law Offices help me?
It is important to consider that the prosecutor and law enforcement have already spent considerable time building their case against you. It is critical that you seek the legal help from an experienced fraud defense attorney to preserve your rights prior to talking with law enforcement or investigators. Prosecutors also factor in your criminal defense attorney’s reputation and level of experience in evaluating the strength of your case and deciding what type of plea bargain they may offer.
Our Phoenix fraud attorneys are former criminal prosecutors who use their insight into prosecution tactics to aggressively defend you against fraud charges on the state or federal level. We can investigate your case and skillfully negotiate with the prosecutors to try to reduce or drop the charges.