Suzuki Law Offices Has You Covered
When life gets tough due to legal complications, the people of Tucson come to the law firm that’s tougher: Suzuki Law Offices. Our lawyers are highly experienced in a variety of different case types, so we’re always ready for whatever our clients bring to us. From criminal defense to personal injury, leave everything up to our attorneys.
We are led by Attorney Richard Suzuki, who can boast these accomplishments and more:
- Membership in the Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Selected by The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40
Want a winning team for a legal case in Tucson? Dial (602) 842-6762 now.
Suzuki Law Offices in Tucson is here to support and protect you during some of life’s most difficult legal challenges. If you’ve run into trouble with the law or another driver ran their vehicle right into yours, let us know now.
Our Tucson lawyers can help you with:
- Criminal defense: Don’t assume you’ll be convicted because you’ve been arrested and charged with a crime. Fight for your rights and freedom with our help. We can handle drug crimes, federal crimes, sex crimes, violent crimes, theft crimes, white collar crimes, and much more.
- DUI defense: Driving under the influence (DUI) is a mistake, but it doesn’t make you a criminal or a bad person. Let Suzuki Law Offices stand up for you. There might be a way to reduce your charges or avoid conviction for a DUI entirely when we are on your side.
- Auto accidents: We can handle claims and lawsuits for all types of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, etc. If you were on the roads of Tucson and someone else hit you, then we want to know about it.
Benefits of Hiring a Lawyer
Whether you need a criminal defense lawyer or a personal injury attorney, hiring a lawyer can bring these benefits and more:
- Legal knowledge: Lawyers are highly trained professionals with extensive knowledge of the law. They understand how the legal system works and can help guide you through the complex process of filing a lawsuit or defending against criminal charges. They know how to interpret laws, regulations, and court rulings that may affect your case.
- Protection of your rights: An attorney will be dedicated to protecting your rights throughout the legal process. They will ensure that you are treated fairly and justly by other parties involved in the case, such as opposing counsel, judges, or law enforcement officials. Lawyers also have a duty to maintain the confidentiality of their clients' information.
- Strategic planning and advocacy: Lawyers are skilled at developing effective strategies for achieving their clients' goals. They can identify strengths and weaknesses in a case and use this knowledge to advocate for their client's interests.
- Access to resources: Our law firm has access to extensive resources, such as legal research databases, expert witnesses, investigators, paralegals, and other professionals who can assist in building a strong case.
- Minimization of risk: We can help minimize risk by advising our clients about potential outcomes and consequences associated with certain actions. This could include avoiding unnecessary litigation or settling a dispute outside of court when appropriate.
Ready to Help – Call Anytime
Working with a Tucson lawyer from our Suzuki Law Offices can prepare you for anything you’re your case encounters. Whether you need to navigate complex legal procedures or want someone to advocate for your rights during negotiations with opposing parties, leave everything up to us. We are here to protect and uphold your rights first and foremost.
Call (602) 842-6762 or contact us online for more information.
"He answered all my questions free of charge and was very helpful."Linda
"Richard J Suzuki is an outstanding lawyer, extremely professional and responsive. The absolute best experience, my family and I were beyond content with the overall outcome."Rosa
"When I got into trouble with the law I didn’t know where to turn. Mr. O’Sullivan was immediately assigned to my case and I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders."Justine F