Amy M. Leonard
Attorney Amy M. Leonard has dedicated her legal career to handling an array of matters involving criminal law. From nonviolent drug offenses and DUI charges to the most serious felony and federal crimes, Attorney Leonard has accumulated thousands of hours of experience creating effective defense strategies to protect the rights and futures of her clients. When handling cases, she also draws from a background in criminal pre-trial, trial, and appellate writing.
Prior to joining the legal team at Suzuki Law Offices Amy spent time as an associate attorney at a San Francisco-based plaintiff’s firm. She then moved to Phoenix, AZ with her family in 2001 and worked with a plaintiff’s firm before being admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 2004.
Attorney Leonard earned her Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science and Economics from Santa Clara University before receiving her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law in 1996. After law school, she interned at the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office and the Federal Public Defenders Office in San Diego, where she gained valuable criminal law experience from both sides of the courtroom.
Amy is a member of the Arizona State Bar and is licensed to practice law in Arizona and the U.S. District Court of Arizona. She has also been admitted to the State Bar of California.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- State Bar of California, 1996
- State Bar of Arizona, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2005
Santa Clara University
- B.S. in Political Science and Economics - 1992
University of San Diego
- J.D. - 1996
- Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
- Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
- Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
- Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
- We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
- We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
- We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
- Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement