Arrested in Phoenix?
Call Today for a Free Consultation
Even good people can find themselves in bad situations – we see it all the time. At Suzuki Law Offices, our goal is to protect the rights and best interests of our clients during the stressful time following an arrest. Because of our commitment to the clients we represent and our track record of success, we have built a reputation as a hard-hitting criminal defense firm.
If you have been arrested, contact our Phoenix criminal defense attorneys for a free consultation.
Cases We Handle
Our criminal defense lawyers represent clients facing a variety of charges, including:
- Drug crimes, such as drug possession and trafficking of controlled substances that range from cocaine to methamphetamine.
- Sex offenses, including sexual assault, rape, prostitution, internet sex crimes, and child pornography-related offenses.
- Juvenile offenses, covering crimes ranging from burglary and vandalism, to drug or gang-related activity.
- Federal crimes, including white collar crimes, RICO, federal drug trafficking, and more.
- DUI offense, whether it is your first offense or if you are a multiple offender.
- White collar crimes, such as fraud, computer crimes, embezzlement, identity theft, etc.
- Theft offenses, ranging from shoplifting all the way to aggravated burglary or robbery.
- Violent crimes, including assault, kidnapping, murder, and crimes involving firearms.
Why Hire Suzuki Law Offices?
As former state and federal prosecutors, our lawyers are 100% committed to defending our clients' rights.
We define our practice by reliability, honesty, and skill, and have been recognized by many prestigious organizations for our achievements, including:
- Inclusion in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- A+ accreditation from the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- 10.0 “Superb” rating and the Clients' Choice Award from Avvo
- Membership in the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Founding Member of the Arizona Attorneys for Criminal Justice
Additionally, our team is backed by the following:
- We are former state & federal prosecutors
- We are available to take your call 24/7
- Our firm has already help hundreds of clients
- We offer FREE, no-obligation consultations
Hire a Former Prosecutor to Defend You
When you work with a Phoenix criminal lawyer at Suzuki Law Offices, you can benefit from the experience we offer as former prosecutors. Richard Suzuki, Matthew Bartz, and Brad Smith have all served as criminal prosecutors in Arizona. What does this mean for you? It means they know how the other side of the courtroom operates. When you are facing time behind bars, enormous fines, and a tarnished reputation, this is the level of experience you want on your side.
Attorney Bartz alone has handled thousands of criminal matters—ranging from misdemeanor offenses to complex felonies. Furthermore, Attorney Suzuki worked as a criminal prosecutor for the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office and the Assistant United States Attorney for the District of Arizona. While there, he handled federal felony and misdemeanor cases. For this reason, you can trust that your case will be in capable hands when you turn to Suzuki Law Offices for help.
Do I Need to Hire a Lawyer for a Misdemeanor?
Regardless of how minor your criminal charge may seem, it is crucial to hire an experienced criminal lawyer right away. Failure to do so can lead to costly fines and serious penalties that can greatly and negatively impact your future. A skilled lawyer, especially one familiar with the prosecution process, can examine the details of your case and ensure your rights were not violated at any point. Additionally, they can build a case to protect your future and rights.
Hire a Firm Backed by Industry Recognition
Some people think that it wouldn’t be worth the money to hire a criminal defense attorney. Instead, they turn their case over to a public defender. This is a decision that could make a bad situation worse. Public defenders juggle enormous caseloads, which means they may not be able to provide the level of attention you deserve. Don’t suffer any consequences that you would have otherwise been able to avoid; turn to us after an arrest to ensure your case is handled right the first time.
If you have been arrested in Phoenix, AZ, you have no time to waste. Contact Suzuki Law Offices now!
Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement
We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night