Tucson Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. Can Help You Get the Compensation You Deserve
Motorcycles are fun, but they are also inherently dangerous. Even when you are driving safely, there is a chance that a negligent driver will cause an accident that puts you in the hospital. When this happens, you need a motorcycle accident attorney in Tucson who can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our team at Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. can help you with your case. We know how to navigate the legal system and how to build a strong case that will hold negligent drivers accountable.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
Most motorcycle accidents are often caused by another vehicle. Motorcycle accidents involving motor vehicles can be particularly dangerous due to the significant size and weight difference between motorcycles and other vehicles.
When a car hits a motorcycle, the rider is often thrown from the vehicle and suffers serious injuries. In some cases, the rider is completely ejected from the bike and suffers fatal injuries.
Several common causes contribute to these accidents:
- Lack of visibility: Motorcycles are smaller and less visible than cars, trucks, or buses. Drivers of larger vehicles may have difficulty seeing motorcycles in their blind spots or during lane changes, leading to collisions.
- Left-turn collisions: A significant number of motorcycle accidents occur when a vehicle makes a left turn in front of an oncoming motorcycle. The driver may misjudge the motorcycle's speed or fail to notice it at all, resulting in a collision.
- Distracted driving: Distracted driving is a leading cause of accidents involving all types of vehicles, including motorcycles. Drivers who are using their phones, adjusting the radio, eating, or engaging in other distracting activities may not notice motorcycles in their vicinity.
- Speeding: Speeding reduces a driver's ability to react to unexpected situations, and it can also make it harder to see and react to motorcycles, which are smaller and faster-moving than other vehicles.
- Following too closely: Tailgating is dangerous for any vehicle, but it can be especially hazardous for motorcycles. If a car is following a motorcycle too closely and the motorcycle stops suddenly, the car may not have enough time to brake and avoid a collision.
- Failure to yield the right of way: In many motorcycle accidents, the other driver fails to yield the right of way at intersections or while changing lanes, leading to collisions with motorcycles.
- Door opening: When parked cars open their doors without checking for oncoming traffic, it can cause severe accidents for motorcyclists who may not have enough time to react and avoid the obstacle.
- Driving under the influence: Alcohol or drug-impaired driving significantly impairs a driver's judgment, reaction time, and coordination, leading to an increased risk of accidents involving motorcycles.
- Inexperienced or untrained drivers: Some drivers may lack the experience or proper training to share the road safely with motorcycles, leading to avoidable accidents.
- Hazardous road conditions: Uneven road surfaces, potholes, loose gravel, or debris can be more hazardous for motorcyclists than for other vehicles, as they have less stability and fewer points of contact with the road.
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be able to recover compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our Tucson motorcycle accident attorneys can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Recovering Compensation After a Motorcycle Accident
When you are involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be taken to the hospital with serious injuries. You may be unable to work while you are recovering and need to take time off to deal with your injuries. When this happens, you may be able to get workers' compensation. However, this won't cover all of your medical expenses and lost wages.
When a negligent driver causes a motorcycle accident, you may be able to file a personal injury claim. Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be able to sue for damages.
In either case, you may be able to recover compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Contact Our Tucson Motorcycle Accident Lawyers Today
If you were involved in a motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Our team at Suzuki Law Offices, L.L.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve.
We know how to build a strong case and how to hold negligent drivers accountable. Our Tucson motorcycle accident attorneys can help you with your case from start to finish.
Call (602) 842-6762 to talk with a Tucson motorcycle accident attorney today.
"He answered all my questions free of charge and was very helpful."Linda
"Richard J Suzuki is an outstanding lawyer, extremely professional and responsive. The absolute best experience, my family and I were beyond content with the overall outcome."Rosa
"When I got into trouble with the law I didn’t know where to turn. Mr. O’Sullivan was immediately assigned to my case and I felt a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders."Justine F