Phoenix Aggravated DUI Attorney
Let Suzuki Law Offices Fight Your DUI Charges
In Arizona, an aggravated DUI (also known as felony DUI) conviction comes with mandatory prison time, costly fines, and the loss of your driving privileges. Do not accept these consequences without a fair fight. When you contact a Phoenix DUI lawyer at Suzuki Law Offices, we can help you craft an effective defense. We are former prosecutors who use our knowledge of criminal law to offer a professional and aggressive defense to clients throughout Maricopa County.
When Does Drunk Driving Become a Felony Offense?
- In Arizona, you can be charged with felony DUI in a variety of situations, including:
- When you are pulled over for DUI and you have a minor under 15 years of age in your car
- When you are pulled over for DUI and you have an ignition interlock device installed
- When you are pulled over for DUI and you have a suspended driver's license
- When you have been convicted of at least two other DUI offenses in the past 7 years
Driving on a Revoked or Suspended License
If you are accused of driving drunk on a suspended license, there are other possible defenses available to you. Was your license actually suspended? We will review the Motor Vehicle Division Abstract of your criminal record to determine if your license was suspended. If it was, did you receive notification that your license was suspended? The prosecutor must show that you knew your license was suspended. If they cannot do this, we will move to have your DUI charges reduced.
How to Challenge Your Aggravated DUI Charges
If you have been arrested for aggravated DUI, you need a Phoenix DUI attorney who understands all of the issues involved in these cases.
Suzuki Law Offices can help you understand the defenses available to you, which may include:
- Challenging your DUI stop: Did the officer have reasonable suspicion that you were driving drunk?
- Challenging the field sobriety test: Were your field sobriety tests properly administered? Are they reliable?
- Challenging the blood or breath test: Was the breathalyzer working? Did the test supply an accurate reading?
- Challenging your arrest: Did the officer have probable cause to arrest you? Did they read you your rights?
If the answer to any of these questions is "no," we may be able to get your DUI charges reduced or dropped altogether. Don’t wait to take action – contact Suzuki Law Offices today to discuss your rights and legal options with our team.
Arrested? Get Help from Our Aggravated DUI Lawyers in Phoenix!
Driving under the influence (DUI) is a serious offense in Arizona, and is treated as such by prosecutors. If you have been arrested for aggravated DUI, it would be wise to consult an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Suzuki Law Offices is available 24/7, so you can count on us to be there in your time of need.
We also offer free consultations and accommodate Spanish-speaking clients, so please don't wait to contact our firm.
Our team is available to take your call 24/7 – day or night
Our attorneys have worked on the other side of the courtroom
Our defense lawyers are fluent in both English and Spanish
Our firm has recovered millions of dollars for our clients
We will review your case for FREE in an initial consultation
We are a devoted and highly rated team of professional advocates
We are aggressive and honest in our pursuit to uphold your rights
Our team has in-house Private Investigators that are retired from law enforcement